Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back to the U.S.A.

It is going to take me a while to digest this trip. I have taken hundreds of pictures of food, landscapes, people, the ocean, the sea life, the cars, the houses and I can't post them all here. Email me if you want to see them because I will put them all on Snapfish.

Our last day on Amami and our last night were amazing. I have had a wonderful time and want to come back to Japan soon.

We walked around Osaka just a little bit today to check out the Sanrio store for Grace. I really like this city.
And here are some more videos from Amami...

The first is one of Noah's sumo attempts and the second is Honoshi, which is an unusual stone beach that we traveled to the far end of the island to visit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

IonnKorr said...

Nice Blog! Happy New Year!

By IonnKorr, Greece